SECTION 1 – THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe and our service providers may collect information when you provide information to us and when information is collected automatically.
Personal InformationYou may choose to give us personally identifiable information online to allow us to communicate with you, process your orders, or provide you with Services. Our online forms may ask for a small amount of relevant information, such as name, company name, email, street address, and phone number. Some forms may ask for a product serial number. If you make a purchase or order a repair, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. Job applicants may be requested to provide information such as educational background, employment experience, and job interest.
The types of personal information we may collect from you may include:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address;
- Financial information, such as your credit/debit card number or other billing information;
- Other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, product functionality, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data;
- Geo-location data such as your IP address, physical location, and other similar location information collected when you request location based Services;
- Details of the Services you have purchased from us or which you have inquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those Services and to respond to your inquiries;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through use of our website or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise; and
- Information you provide to us through our customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
Usage InformationIn addition to the information you may provide, we may collect information when you access or use the Services or a website "powered by" another company on behalf of OmniPrint through our use of data collection technologies, including web beacons, cookies, and embedded web links. These technologies collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a web site, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the web site from which you arrived. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address,
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages, newsletters and advertisements to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the Services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the Services.
Collection by Third-Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising agencies and marketing partners to use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect non-personal information about your visits to this and other web sites on the Services. This information generally enables them to track and gauge the effectiveness of our Services and of various marketing campaigns and to serve ads about goods and services that may be of interest to you when you visit other web sites across the Internet.
Use of Public Information. We may also collect information from publicly or commercially available sources that we deem credible. Such information may include your name, address, email address, preferences, company name, title, specific devices that are financed or leased (UCC), interests, and firmographic or demographic/profile data. The information we collect from public or commercial sources may be used along with the information we collect when you access or use the Services.
SECTION 2 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we may collect, store and analyze may be used to:
- Improve the Services and the way we do business with our current and potential employees, customers and dealers;
- Respond to your questions and requests;
- Communicate you with you about your transactions on the Services, our products, services, and other promotions;
- Deliver the products and services you have requested;
- Provide you with information about other OmniPrint products and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- Perform research and analysis about usage and potential interest in our products, services, or content;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Services;
- Enforce this Privacy Statement, including to protect the rights, property or safety of OmniPrint, or any other person and the copyright-protected content of the Services;
- Support the technical functionality of the Services, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Services, including your interaction with advertising, products and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the Services; and
- As otherwise stated in this Privacy Statement.
We may use financial information or payment method information to process payment for any purchases or sales made on our web site, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
2950 Airway Avenue, Suite B4
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSUREAt times we may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Service ProvidersWe share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, payment transaction processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever we operate.
OthersIt may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
SECTION 6 - CHILDRENWe understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
By using our site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 8 - YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTSCalifornia Civil Code Section 1798.83 gives California residents the right to request, from a business with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third-parties for direct marketing purposes by such third-party, and the identities of the third-parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding year. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by OmniPrint pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, please contact us at the address listed below.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at info@OmniPrint.com or by mail at:
2950 Airway Avenue, Suite B4
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Attn: Privacy Compliance